The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunny Orion

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:23 am

(Here we're gonna post the fight!!! Ready?? Very Happy )

PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunny, Mirshann, Teshia and Ichigo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirshann of the Snow

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:31 am

Mirshann walked in along with Sunny and looked around. He thought they'd be poeple in there...

Tenshi Ikari

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:35 am

teshia walks in while cracking his knuckles.
"ok what do we do now.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny Orion

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:41 am

Sunny teleports beside Mirshann.
-"Teamwork is the key..."
He glares.
-"We're gonna fight......"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IchigoArianna

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:44 am

Ichigo walked in giggling towards Teshia.

"Hiya!!!"

Ichigo wrapped her arms around one of Teshia's, resting her head on his arm.

"I see were here to fight..This will be fun!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirshann of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:46 am

Mirshann smirked at Sunny's words. He looked at Teshia and Ichigo with a cold and unemotional look and made a fighting stance. He was ready.

- "Don't cry if one of my needles strikes your skin... Babies."

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:47 am

teshia stands infront of ichigo.
"i doubt you will hurt her..i wont let that happen..."
teshia gets in battle mode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny Orion

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:51 am

He touched his headbang with his left hand.

"Iíll heal you then Mir will play longer with your body..."

He smirks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:06 am

Ichigo became naked as her body glowed and her back bent outwards spinning. Pink ribbons wrapped around her body creating her outfit, pink puffs on her arms, a tube top dress with points hanging down, a pink and red garter, pinks boots, a pink puff appears around her waist as her dress, Ichigo's black tail pops out as a pink ribbon with a gold bell on it appears, pink wrist gloves appear, Ichigo's black cat ears pop out, her gloves have pink bows with hearts on them, her right foot kicks up, a purple beam shoots out of her hand, creates a heart,her pendant appears on her necklace, and finishes in a kitty stance.

"Hehe be jealous......RAWR!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirshann of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:16 am

Mirshann didn't care of Ichigo naked instant, after she spoke he aimed on Teshia and jumped in the air. Fifteen flying water needles appeared around his hands and they remained in place as he held himself in the air with the air vents he got in his hands. He then gave push to get much higher and sent the needles directly on Teshia as he made a backflip and stood back on the ground on his feet. He didn't know if he'd miss but at least of the needles would touch!

He glared still in fighting stance, always ready to attack or defend.

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:22 am

teshia suddenly did hand signs and put chakara in his hand and slamed them to gether,forming a rock sheild.
" EARTH STYLE: ROCK SHEILD!!!"
teshia's shield blocks all of them and throws the shield at mirr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirshann of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:32 am

Mirshann knocked down the shield with his air vents by pushing it away on the sides. He glared at Teshia and stepped back.

- 'I see, I wanted to use it later but...' he thought.

- "Hell Viewing Jutsu!"

The Jutsu automatically gets on the eyes of Teshia, it's an illusion, can't miss. Teshia will see what's the most drestructive fear instant he could have.

ooc: I'll let you decide what it is.

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:43 am

teshia screams in fright,as he is in water with no land around and with spiders comming to him.
omg i have to get out of this jutsu!! wait..*flash back* oh yea!
teshia slams his hands together and takes all his chakara out and dispells the jutsu.
"whoa,thats a strong jutsu...enough to torment your opponent till they coment suicide..well it wont work on me...i am a jounin. i know how to dispell genjutsus.."
teshia starts to breath hard abit.
damn it to hell,i used alot of chakara just geting out of a genjutsu...thats strong..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny Orion

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:23 am

"I am gonna take care of the girl!"

He putted is hands togethers.

"EXTENSION!!!"

A cloud of smoke appears around Sunny before showing him round as a ball.

"Battle ball leaf style Taijutsu!"

He smirked before jumping in the air screaming.

"Letís see if you can handle me... Ninja art! Human boulder jutsu!!!"

Rolling really fast in Ichigo direction, any weapons and lot of jutsus are inefective when he's still rolling.

"Hahahaha!!!! Just give up!"

Last edited by on Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:31 am

Ichigo grabbed a seed from her pouch and threw it down Sunny's throat and then snapped "Ninja Art Eating Rampage Jutsu"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:55 pm

teshia ran to ichigo.
that was awsome!! cont. the jutsu!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:14 pm

"Sunny now eat yourself"

[Thats the jutsu]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenten

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:56 am

((ARE YOU KIDDING ICHIGO?!?!?!?! is THAT your post.. it's not EVEN a LINE! And in 2 posts you don't even care of my human boulder who's right IN YOUR FACE with Sunny!! o-o;;;; !!!!!))

~Choji (On my Tenten account)

-" Don't underestimate me because Im a women !! " -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirshann of the Snow

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:02 am

Mirshann glared and looked at Sunny then back to Teshia and Ichigo. He will leave Ichigo for Sunny, like planned. He did the handseals required and stared at Teshia.

- "Water Clone Jutsu!" His body duplicated in two.
- "Silent Homicide Jutsu." His clone teleported itself (with snow around) on Teshia back and pushed him hardly to the front where Mirshann kick the head of Teshia and walked on his body to join Sunny. He made sure to be alarmed to protect himself when Teshia would get up. When he walked on the body he also made sure to step strongly. His clone exploded in slushie water as he got near to Sunny.

IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:03 pm

Ichigo being the gymnast she was kicked Sunny in the well middle doing a backflip dodging it landing on the ground in a fighting stance her fists in the air her legs bent one behind the other. "No one who looks like a balloon squishes me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:40 am

the body that WAS teshia turned into rock and broke into little pieces.
too slow...now feel my power!!!
teshia does hand signs and slams his hands on the ground.
EARTH STYLE: EARTH UPRISING!!!
a pack of earth splits in half and goes after both of the mirr's and goes below them,exploding into the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunny Orion

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:23 pm

Sunny bumps back and return to his normal form.

-"No one who looks like a pink childish doll beat me trough..."

After dispelling Ichigo's genjutsu about the illusion to eat himself, he sended his sixth umbrellas into the air, they start floating everywhere around the field. When the earth attack from Teschia trhow him in the air he backflips and immobilized in the air.

-"Rain style! Sparkling needles jutsu!!"

The umbrellas starts spinning and lunching countless needles that he, with his chakra. Controlled to send them all in a 360 degrees around the Techia and Ichigo before landing on a rock several meters further.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:32 pm

Ichigo did a backflip putting her hands together as her little friend Kero was next to her Ninja Art Summoning Kero Jutsu!! kero came out and her transformed and knocked the Umbrellas down stopping the needles. Ichigo stood there taking the needles out looking at Sunny. Youll regret that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Temari of the Desert

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:09 pm

(Teshia, how the hell could you be a clone when you didn't even use the jutsu before? I'm sorry but your god modelling tricks aren't working. You can't say you were a earth/rock clone since you never used the jutsu.)

I know you're weaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasori

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:48 pm

(ninja can make a clone without using time or handsigns sometimes,and also its like a replacement jutsu!!! so back off!! "temari of the ...you know")

{i am on my other account}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)   

Back to top Go down

Training of the day! : Sunny and Mir's anger is out!! (PV)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next